Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pittsburgh Mosh

PittsburghHardcore.blogspot.com wasn't available (good one, Jesse) so I almost didn't make this blog. I then realized that "hardcore" encompasses way more than I want to cover. I'm only trying to show respect to the bands who show respect to the pit. This will mostly be a reference/history blog ... but I think I'll probably end up using it to showcase some new bands eventually and probably promote some worthwhile shows if people start checking this thing out.

At the end of the day I'd really like to make a video documentary on Pittsburgh Hardcore (mosh) and I'm hoping this site will attract some information or contacts that I don't already have. Feel free to get in touch with any contributions you may have ... I want to cover everything ... especially from the years before I started getting involved with going to shows (1999). My knowledge/collection goes back a bit further but I'd really like for this to be as comprehensive as possible.

I'm also open to allowing other people as moderators/contributors to this site ... get in touch at jayhartbabe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment